On Top of the World--Wondrous Heights

Anthem Two
On Top of the World

“Day unto day utters speech, and night unto night reveals knowledge. There is no speech nor language where their voice is not heard."
Psalms 19: 2-3

Wondrous Heights

Part 1 of 3

There are times when we walk through the valleys of life.  There are other times we live mountain-top experiences.  On one such occasion, I stood literally at the top of the world. Independence Pass stands at 12, 095 feet.  As I stood there, I was afforded a view of at least a score of miles to the west toward the town of Aspen, Colorado.  To the east, I could look down into valleys in the distance, and mountain peaks rising above each of them.  The view was indescribably breath-taking.

The majestic beauty I saw went far beyond that which I could see from the window of my cabin.  It went even beyond the scope of my vision at the top of the world.  I am certain any of my readers can look out their windows and see a similar but different beauty.  Each beauty is, of itself, the voice of our great Master Creator speaking.

Each morning at the rising of the sun until the going down of the same, our Master Artist bids us look up to Him.  From the going down of the sun until the rising of the same, His soft and gentle voice paints His majesty upon and within our hearts, leaving us with the serenity of His peace, and indisputable evidence of His power and love.

For that reason, David said in v. 2, “Day unto day utters speech, and night unto night reveals knowledge”. It further should be understood such continued daily and nightly revelations of His majesty is no respecter of language or culture. David says in v. 3, “There is no speech nor language where their voice is not heard”. The wonders of His creation speak volumes in every language known to man. Therefore, no one can ever stand ignorant of the majesty and omnipotence of our Lord.

Click Here To Continue In The 19th Psalm

No comments:

Post a Comment