Pereshah Noach 2012 Addendum


Living, Holy Torah tells us that what happened to the fathers will happen to the sons.  Father YHVH is the One that tells us the end from the beginning.  I recently read an article posted on Hebrew Nation Radio website.  I realize that many of my readers may have already read the article by Susan Hooge.  Even so, I am posting a link below for those that may not have seen the article.  

What is written within this article is as the author says--hypothetical.  It is NOT a prediction.  Yet, if her suppositions are correct, we are only a few days from the Ezekiel 38-39 war.  I present this article for the "watchmen on the wall" within my audience.  Our time to enter the camp of the righteous, and ultimately go home (Israel), is REALLY getting close.  Have a terrific Son-shine day in Messiah Yeshua!  


ARTICLE:  Noah's Flood and the Gog/Magog War

No comments:

Post a Comment