Speaking The Word


Speaking the Word
A confession of faith by DannyLee ben Yisra’el
Unless otherwise specified, all Scripture quotations herein are from “The Scriptures 1998+” version, according to “E-Sword”.

Introduction

This work was originally produced to be an affirmation of personal faith in Messiah Yeshua.  It is my routine to speak aloud every morning these Scripture supported statements.  In so doing, I feel the strength and comfort of the presence of Elohim a little more each day.  I now present this affirmation in written and oral versions for the edification of the brethren.  Click here for oral version.
 
What began with a little more than two pages with only referenced Scriptures, grew to over fourteen pages.  As I read the words aloud each day, the work grew even more.  For, Ruach YHVH would impress Scriptures upon me, according to a manner in which He spoke to me many years ago, when He said, “Danny, I’m speaking to you through My Word, read it!”  With that said, this affirmation, which has now grown to a little over twenty pages, has been divided into fourteen chapters, plus this introduction.

It is very possible this work will continue to grow long after I have posted it.  Growth is also very likely from the reader’s side.  Yet, growth in Adonai IS the intended end.  Reading the total affirmation takes about an hour.  If that’s more than the reader can undertake at one time, then use it as a daily devotional and read or listen to it as much as able.  Personalize it, incorporate it into your life, and reap the blessing of His presence.  

I pray all have a terrific and blessed Son-shine day in Messiah!  To start each personal affirmation session, pray in a manner as follows.

Father, in faith, I come before You and speak Your Word.  I pray I find favor in Your eyes as I invoke Your Words of life into my being.  Bless the reading and hearing of Your Word to the depths of my spirit and soul, in the seen and unseen realm, so as to manifest itself through my body in an outward show of Your glory, majesty, and kindness.  In Yeshua's name I pray.

Chapter One--
Word of Light and Life

In order that the communication of my faith, and the purification of my thoughts, may become effectual by my acknowledging every good thing which is in me in Messiah Yeshua, I now speak the Word of Adonai.  As the Scriptures say:

"The opening up of Your Word gives light, giving understanding to the simple“.     
Psalms 119: 130

(Yeshua said), “It is the Spirit that gives life, the flesh does not profit at all.  The Words that I speak to you are Spirit and are life.”
John 6: 63

As I speak forth YHVH's Word, I am receiving His divine Light and Life.  As the Scriptures say:

“YHVH is my light and my deliverance; whom should I fear? YHVH is the refuge of my life; whom should I dread?”   
Psalms 27: 1

For the command is a lamp, and the Torah a light, and reproofs of discipline a way of life.”   Proverbs 6: 23

In Him (Yeshua) was life, and the life was the light of men.”   
John 1: 4

Chapter Two--
A Comforting Word

You, Adonai, are the Amen (so be it) and the Faithful and True witness, the beginning of the creation of Elohim.  As the Scripture says: 

“And to the Messenger of the assembly in Laodikeia write, ‘The Amen, the Trustworthy and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of Elohim…’”   
Revelation 3: 14

The Words You speak, You will hasten to bring them to pass. As the Scripture says: 

“And YHVH said to me, ‘You have seen well, for I am watching over My Word to do it.’”   Jeremiah 1: 12

Your rod of correction and staff of support through Your Word gives comfort.  As the Scriptures say:

 “When I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil.  For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.”
Psalms 23: 4

“This is my comfort in my affliction, for Your Word has given me life…please let Your kindness be for my comfort, according to Your Word to Your servant”   
Psalms 119: 50, 76

You are the Elohim of all comfort, and I bless Your Holy Name.  As the Scriptures say:

“Blessed be the Elohim and Father of our Master, Yeshua Messiah, the Father of compassion and Elohim of all comfort.”   
2 Corinthians 1: 3

“Bless YHVH, O my being, and all that is within me, bless His set-apart Name.  Bless YHVH, O my being, and do not forget all His dealings…”
Psalms 103: 1-2

“Bless YHVH, O my being! O YHVH my Elohim, You have been very great: You have put on Excellency and splendor…”   
Psalms 104: 1

Chapter Three--
Something Old Something New

As the Scripture says:

"This is the day YHVH has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.”
Psalms 118: 24 

This day is under His complete control.  Everything that comes to be in this day will work together for good, because I love Him and am called according to His purpose.  As the Scripture says:

“And we know that all matters work together for good to those who love Elohim, to those who are called according to His purpose.”  
Romans 8: 28

I am a new creation created in Messiah Yeshua.  My old life of sin has passed away and all things are become new.  As the Scripture says:

“Therefore, if anyone is in Messiah, he is a renewed creature - the old matters have passed away, see, all matters have become renewed!”
2 Corinthians 5: 17

Once, I was created in the image of Adam.  Yet now, I am born again into the image of YHVH, in His likeness and in His Spirit.  As the Scriptures say:

“And Elohim said, ‘Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the heavens, and over the livestock, and over all the creeping creatures that creep on the earth.’”  
Genesis 1: 26

“And Adam lived one hundred and thirty years, and brought forth a son in his own likeness, after his image, and called his name Sheth.”
Genesis 5: 3

“Yeshua answered, ‘Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born from above, he is unable to see the reign of Elohim…I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he is unable to enter into the reign of Elohim.”    
John 3: 3, 5

“Do not lie to each other, since you have put off the old man with his practices, and have put on the new one who is renewed in knowledge according to the likeness of Him Who created him.”   Colossians 3: 9-10

I am the property of YHVH, for I have been purchased with the precious blood of Adonai, Yeshua Messiah.  I am not my own.  For, I have been bought with a price.  As the Scripture says:

“For he who is called in the Master while a slave is the Master’s free man.  Likewise he who is called while free is a slave of Messiah.  You were bought with a price, do not become slaves of men.”
1 Corinthians 7: 22-23

I belong to Him as a bondservant, subordinating my desires for His glory and the advancement of His kingdom.  As the Scriptures say:

“But now, having been set free from sin, and having become servants of Elohim, you have your fruit resulting in set-apartness, and the end, everlasting life.”   
Romans 6: 22

“Be soft and pliable in the hands of the Potter, and His desires will become your desires.”  
Psalms 37: 4 (Hebrew meaning paraphrase)

I am His divine workmanship, created unto good works and am complete in Messiah Yeshua.  As the Scripture says:

“For we are His workmanship, created in Messiah Yeshua unto good works, which Elohim prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.”
Ephesians 2: 10

Chapter Four--
Seed Of Promise

In Yeshua, I am of the seed of Abraham and heir according to the promise.  As the Scriptures say. 

“For Mosheh truly said to the fathers, YHVH your Elohim shall raise up for you a Prophet like me from your brothers, Him you shall hear according to all matters, whatever He says to you…You are the sons of the prophets, and of the covenant which Elohim made with our fathers, saying to Abraham, ‘And in your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed’.  To you first, Elohim, having raised up His Servant Yeshua, sent Him to bless you, in turning away each one of you from your wicked ways.”  
Acts 3: 22, 25-26

“And if you are of Messiah, then you are seed of Abraham, and heirs according to promise.”
Galatians 3: 29

And this blessing of Abraham is as the Scriptures say.

“And YHVH said to Abram, ‘Go yourself out of your land, from your relatives and from your father’s house, to a land which I show you.  And I shall make you a great nation, and bless you and make your name great, and you shall be a blessing!  And I shall bless those who bless you, and curse him who curses you.  And in you all the clans of the earth shall be blessed.’”  
Genesis 12: 1-3

“And Abram fell on his face, and Elohim spoke with him, saying, ‘As for Me, look, My covenant is with you, and you shall become a father of many nations.  And no longer is your name called Abram. But your name shall be Abraham, because I shall make you a father of many nations.  And I shall make you bear fruit exceedingly, and make nations of you, and sovereigns shall come from you.  And I shall establish My covenant between Me and you and your seed after you in their generations, for an everlasting covenant, to be Elohim to you and your seed after you.  And I shall give to you and your seed after you the land of your sojourning, all the land of Kena’an, as an everlasting possession.  And I shall be their Elohim.’”  
Genesis 17: 3-8

“And the Messenger of YHVH called to Abraham a second time from the heavens, and said, ‘By Myself I have sworn, declares YHVH, because you have done this, and have not withheld your son, your only son, that I shall certainly bless you, and I shall certainly increase your seed as the stars of the heavens and as the sand which is on the seashore, and let your seed possess the gate of their enemies.”  
Genesis 22: 15-17

By faith in Yeshua, in a blessed time very soon to come, I will dwell with Abraham and the fathers in the Promised Land of Israel.  With Yeshua as our enthroned King, we will dwell together in perpetual peace, serenity, and joy, where sin will no longer come to steal our blessings.  As the Scriptures say:

“And I shall make a covenant of peace with them, and make evil beasts cease from the land.  And they shall dwell safely in the wilderness and sleep in the forest.  And I shall make them and the places all around My hill a blessing, and shall cause showers to come down in the season - showers of blessing they are.”   
Ezekiel 34: 25-26

“And one of the elders responded, saying to me, ‘Who are these dressed in white robes, and where did they come from?’  And I said to him, ‘Master, you know.’   And he said to me, ‘These are those coming out of the great distress, having washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.  Because of this they are before the throne of Elohim, and serve Him day and night in His Dwelling Place.  And He who sits on the throne shall spread His Tent over them.  And they shall hunger no more, neither shall the sun strike them, nor any heat, because the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne shall shepherd them and lead them to fountains of waters of life, And Elohim shall wipe away ever tear from their eyes.’”  
Revelation 7: 13-17

“And I heard a loud voice from the heaven saying, ‘See, the Booth of Elohim is with men, and He shall dwell with them, and they shall be His people, and Elohim Himself shall be with them and be their Elohim.  And Elohim shall wipe away every tear from their eyes, and there shall be no more death, nor mourning, nor crying.  And there shall be no more pain, for the former matters have passed away.’”  
Revelation 21: 3-4

Chapter Five--
Shackles Broken

I am free from the curse of the law of sin and death, the bondage of sin, and the yokes of hell, and am now under the law of His Spirit of Life.  As the Scripture says:

“There is, then, now no condemnation to those who are in Messiah Yeshua, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.  For the Torah of the Spirit of the life in Messiah Yeshua has set me free from the law of sin and of death.”   
Romans 8: 1-2

The law of sin and death is ,as the Scripture says.

"See, all beings are Mine...the being that is sinning shall die.”
Ezekiel 18: 4

The Torah of the Spirit of Life is, as the Scripture says. 

“And as Mosheh lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so the Son of Adam has to be lifted up, so that whoever is believing in Him should not perish but possess everlasting life.  For Elohim so loved the world that He gave His only brought-forth Son, so that everyone who believes in Him should not perish but possess everlasting life.”   
John 3: 14-16

I stand fast in the faith wherein Messiah has made me free.  As the Scripture says:

“In the freedom with which Messiah has made us free, stand firm then, and do not again be held with a yoke of slavery.”   
Galatians 5: 1 

Chapter Six--
Seed Of Truth

Yeshua said I would know the Truth and the Truth would set me free.  As the Scripture says: 

“So Yeshua said to those Yehudim who believed Him. ‘If you stay in My Word, you are truly My taught ones, and you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”   
John 8: 31-32

This truth is embodied within the whole of His written Word.  As the Scripture says:

“All Scripture is breathed by Elohim and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for setting straight, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of Elohim might be fitted, equipped for every good work.”
2 Timothy 3: 16-17

As the Scriptures say, Yeshua, Himself, is that Word personified.

“B’resheet bara Elohim et (Aleph/Tav) ha’shamyim v’et ha’erets”  
Genesis 1: 1 (From the Hebrew Language Tanahk)

“In the beginning created Elohim the heavens and the earth”  
Genesis 1: 1 (English Translation, Hebrew Structure)

“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with Elohim, and the Word was Elohim.”
John 1: 1

“I am the Aleph and the Tav, Beginning and End, says Yeshua, Who is and Who was and Who is to come, the Almighty.”  
Revelation 1: 8

Rather than rely solely upon interpretations of men, I look to the Father, as He proclaims through Ruach YHVH, the revealing of the true character of YHVH/Yeshua, the Great I AM.  As the Scripture says:

“And YHVH passed before Mosheh and proclaimed, ’YHVH, YHVH, an El compassionate and showing favor, patient, and great in kindness and truth, watching over kindness for thousands, forgiving crookedness and transgression and sin, but by no means leaving unpunished, visiting the crookedness of the fathers upon the children and the children’s children to the third and the fourth generation.”   
Exodus 34: 6-7

 Chapter Seven--
Hands Of The Potter

I am at this moment being fashioned into His likeness and image.  As the Scripture says:

“For our citizenship is in the heavens, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Master Yeshua Messiah, who shall change our lowly body, to be conformed to His esteemed body, according to the working by which He is able even to bring all under His control.”  
Philippians 3: 21

 I am going from glory to glory,  as the Scripture says:

“And we all, as with unveiled face we see as in a mirror the esteem (glory) of YHVH, are being transformed into the same likeness from esteem to esteem, as from YHVH, the Spirit.”   
2 Corinthians 3: 18

I am going from strength to strength.  As the Scriptures say:

“El is my mighty stronghold, and He makes my way perfect.”
2 Samuel 22: 33

“It is El Who girds me with strength, and makes my way perfect, making my feet like the feet of deer, and sets me on my high places, teaching my hands for battle, so that my arms shall bend a bow of bronze.”   
Psalms 18: 32-34

“YHVH is my light and my deliverance; whom should I fear?  YHVH is the refuge of my life; whom should I dread?”
Psalms 27:1

“Wait on YHVH, be strong, and let Him strengthen your heart!  Wait, I say, on YHVH.”   
Psalms 17: 14

“Be strong, and let Him strengthen your heart, all you who are waiting for YHVH.”   
Psalms 31: 24

“Blessed is the man whose strength is in You, Your High ways are in their heart.  Passing through the valley of weeping, they make it a fountain; the Teacher also covers it with blessings.  They go from strength to strength, appearing before Elohim in Tsiyon.”  
Psalms 84: 5-7

I am going from faith to even more faith.  As the Scriptures say:

“And the emissaries said to the Master, ‘Give us more belief’.  And the 
Master said, ‘If you have belief as a mustard seed, you would say to this mulberry tree, be pulled up by the roots and be planted in the sea, and it would obey you.’”   
Luke 17: 5-6

“For I am not ashamed of the Good News of Messiah, for it is the power of Elohim for deliverance to everyone who believes, to the Yehudite first and also to the Greek.  For in it the righteousness of Elohim is revealed from belief to belief, as it has been written, ‘But the righteous shall live by belief’.”   
Romans 1: 16-17

Chapter Eight--
Tower Of Strength

In the Name of Yeshua, nothing is impossible for me.  As the Scripture says:

“I know what it is to be humbled, and I know what it is to have in excess.  In any and every situation I have learned both to be filled, and to be hungry, both to have in excess, and to be in need.  I have strength to do all, through Messiah Who empowers me.”
Philippians 4: 12-13

I am filled to overflowing through His Spirit and divine power.  As the Scriptures say:

“But truly I am filled with power, with the Spirit of YHVH, and with right-ruling and with might, to declare to Ya’aqob his transgression and to Yisra’el his sin.”  
Micah 3: 8

“But you shall receive power when the Set-apart Spirit has come upon you, and you shall be My witnesses in Yerushalyim, and in all Yehudah and Shomeron, and to the end of the earth.”   
Acts 1: 8

“And the Elohim of expectation fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you overflow with expectation by the power of the Set-apart Spirit.”   
Romans 15: 13

“You spread before me a table in the face of my enemies; You have anointed my head with oil; my cup runs over.”   
Psalms 23: 5

The fruit of His Spirit is peace, joy, and love; patience, goodness, kindness, meekness, temperance, and faith, all of which abound in my life, against such there is no law.  As the Scriptures say:

“…But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, trustworthiness, gentleness, self control.  Against such there is no law.”   
Galatians 5: 22-23

“Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these the wrath of Elohim comes upon the sons of disobedience.  Therefore do not become partakers with them.  For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Master.  Walk as children of light, for the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness, and righteousness, and truth, proving what is well-pleasing to the Master.”   Ephesians 5: 6-10

I am totally submissive to the authority of YHVH's Holy Word.  As the Scriptures say:

“All Scripture is breathed by Elohim and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for setting straight, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of Elohim might be fitted, equipped for every good work.”
2 Timothy 3: 16-17

“Elohim resists the proud, but gives favor to the humble.  So then subject yourselves to Elohim.  Resist the devil and he shall flee from you.  Draw near to Elohim and He shall draw near to you.  Cleanse hands, sinners.  And cleanse the hearts, you double-minded!  Lament and mourn and weep!  Let your laughter be turned to mourning and your joy to dejection.  Humble yourselves in the sight of the Master, and He shall lift you up.”   
James 4: 6b-10

Chapter Nine--
Rock Of Obedience

YHVH and His Word are One.  As the Scriptures say:

“Hear, O Yisra’el: YHVH our Elohim, YHVH is one!  And you shall love YHVH your Elohim with all your heart, and with all your being, and with all your might.”   
Deuteronomy 6: 4-5

“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with Elohim, and the Word was Elohim.  He was in the beginning with Elohim.  All came to be through Him, and without Him not even one came to be that came to be.”   
John 1: 1-3

 My life is ordered and disciplined within His Torah.  It is my very life.  As the Scriptures say:

“And when Mosheh ended speaking all these words to all Yisra’el, he said to them, ‘set your heart on all the words with which I warn you today, so that you command your children to guard to do all the Words of this Torah.  For it is not a worthless Word for you, because it is your life, and by this Word you prolong your days on the soil which you pass over the Yarden to possess.”
Deuteronomy 32: 45-47

(Yeshua said) “If you love Me, you shall guard My commands.”  
John 14: 15

I study the whole of YHVH's Word faithfully, as the Scriptures command.

“Do your utmost to present yourself approved to Elohim, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly handling the Word of Truth.”
2 Timothy 2: 15

“Do not let this Book of the Torah depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you guard to do according to all that is written in it.  For then you shall make your way prosperous, and act wisely.”   
Joshua 1: 8

I meditate on His Torah precepts, as the Scriptures admonish.

“But his delight is in the Torah of YHVH, and he meditates in His Torah day and night.”   
Psalms 1: 2

“I meditate on Your orders, and regard Your ways.  I delight myself in Your laws; I do not forget Your Word…that I might guard Your Torah continually, forever and ever; that I might walk in a broad place, for I have sought Your orders; that I might speak of Your witnesses before sovereigns, and not be ashamed; that I might delight myself in Your commands, which I have loved; that I might lift up my hands to Your commands, which I have loved; while I meditate on Your laws.”
Psalms 119: 15, 44-48

“I remembered the days of old; I meditated on all Your works; I ponder on the work of Your hands.”   
Psalms 143: 5

“Until I come, give attention to reading of Scripture, to encouragement, to teaching.  Do not neglect the gift that is in you, which was given to you by prophecy with the laying on of the hands of the elderhood.  Practice these matters, be in them, so that your progress might be plain to all.  Pay attention to yourself and to the teaching.  Continue in them, for in doing this you shall save both yourself and those who hear you.”
1 Timothy 4: 13-16

Chapter 10--
Righteous Confession

I confess His Word aloud, as well as within my mind.  As the Scripture says: 

“I wash my hands in innocence; and I walk around Your altar, O YHVH, to raise a voice of thanksgiving, and to declare all Your wonders.”
Psalms 26: 6-7

I confess the truth concerning Who Messiah is.  You are as the Scriptures say.

“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with Elohim, and the Word was Elohim.”
John 1: 1

“(Yeshua) said to them, ‘And you, who do you say I am?’  And Shim’on Kepha answering, said, ‘You are the Messiah, the Son of the living Elohim.’”  
Matthew 16: 15-16

I confess what He has done, as the Scriptures say.

“Then the taught ones said to each other, ‘did anyone bring Him food to eat?’  Yeshua said to them, ‘My food is to do the desire of Him Who sent Me, and to accomplish His work.”   
John 4: 33-34

“For all have sinned and fall short of the esteem of Elohim, being declared right, without paying, by His favor through the redemption which is in Messiah Yeshua whom Elohim set forth as an atonement, through belief in His blood, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His tolerance Elohim had passed over the sins that had taken place before…”  
Romans 3: 23-25

“We too, then, having so great a cloud of witnesses all around us, let us lay aside every weight and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race set before us, looking to the Princely Leader and Perfecter of our belief, Yeshua, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the stake, having despised the shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of Elohim.”   
Hebrews 12: 1-2

I confess what He is doing in and through me now, as the Scriptures  say.

“…being persuaded of this, that He who has begun a good work in you shall perfect it until the day of Yeshua Messiah.”   
Philippians 1: 6

“…Work out your own deliverance with fear and trembling, for it is Elohim Who is working in you both to desire and to work for His good pleasure.”  
Philippians 2: 12b-13

“And the Elohim of peace Who brought up our Master Yeshua from the dead, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, make you perfect in every good work to do His desire, working in you what is pleasing in His sight through Yeshua Messiah to Whom be esteem forever and ever, amen.”  
Hebrews 13: 20-21

I also confess what He is doing for me as He intercedes for me now at the right hand of YHVH, as the Scriptures say.

“My little children, I write this to you, so that you do not sin.  And if anyone sins, we have an Intercessor with the Father, Yeshua Messiah, a Righteous One.  And He Himself is an atoning offering for our sins, and not for ours only but also for all the world.”   
1 John 2: 1-2

“I bear the displeasure of YHVH, for I have sinned against Him, until He pleads my case, and shall execute right-ruling for me, until He brings me out into the light and I look on His righteousness.”  
Micah 7: 9

And in the same way the Spirit does help in our weaknesses.  For we do not know what we should pray, but the Spirit Himself pleads our case for us with groanings unutterable.”  
Romans 8: 26

Chapter Eleven--
Spirit Of Wisdom

Because of my faith in Messiah and love for all His saints, YHVH is enlarging my capacity to receive revelation knowledge through His Word.    As the Scripture says: 

“For this reason I too, having heard of your belief in the Master Yeshua and your love for all the set apart ones, do not cease giving thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers, that the Elohim of our Master Yeshua Messiah, the Father of esteem, would give you a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, the eyes of your understanding being enlightened, so that you know what is the expectation of His calling, and what are the riches of the esteem of His inheritance in the set-apart ones, and what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who are believing, according to the working of His mighty strength.”   
Ephesians 1: 15-19

Heavenly wisdom and ability in all things that pertain to life and Godliness are mine.  As the Scripture says:

“…in order that He might give you, according to the riches of His esteem by power, to be strengthened in the inner man, through His Spirit, to know the love of Messiah which surpasses knowledge, in order that you might be filled to all the completeness of Elohim. And to Him who is able to do exceedingly above what we ask or think, according to the power that is working in us, to Him be esteem in the assembly by Messiah Yeshua unto all generations, for ever and ever. Amen.”
Ephesians 3: 18-21

Chapter Twelve--
Subjection In Freedom

Satan sin, is as the Scripture says…

“You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you wish to do.  He was a murderer from the beginning, and has not stood in the truth, because there is no truth in him.  When he speaks the lie, he speaks of his own, for he is a liar and the father of it.”   
John 8: 44

Satan sin, sickness, poverty, fear, anxiety, doubt, worry, confusion, unbelief, and everything else that Satan represents shall not have any dominion over my life.  I resist the devil, in the seen and unseen realm, through YHVH's Word, and he flees from me, as the Scriptures say.

“So then subject yourselves to Elohim.  Resist the devil and he will flee from you.”   
James 4: 7

“Be sober, watch, because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.  Resist him, firm in the belief, knowing that the same hardships are experienced by your brotherhood in the world.  And the Elohim of all favor, who called you to His everlasting esteem by Messiah Yeshua, after you have suffered a while, Himself perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you.”   
1 Peter 5: 8-10

Every yoke of bondage that Satan would endeavor to fasten on my life is broken through the power of YHVH's anointing, as the Scriptures say: 

“For if by the trespass of the one, death did reign through the one, much more those who receive the overflowing favor and the gift of righteousness shall reign in life through the One, Yeshua Messiah.  So then, as through one trespass there resulted condemnation to all men, so also through one righteous act there resulted righteous-declaring of life to all men.”
Romans 5: 17-18

“If then, the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.”   
John 8: 36

Chapter Thirteen--
Anointed In Power

Messiah’s anointing is within me and upon me.  Therefore, I am encouraged and protected in Adonai.  As the Scriptures say:

“But rise up, and stand on your feet, for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to appoint you a servant and a witness both of what you saw and of those which I shall reveal to you, delivering you from the people, and the gentiles, to whom I now send you, to open their eyes, to turn them from darkness to light, and the authority of Satan to Elohim, in order for them to receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are set-apart by belief in Me.”   
Acts 26: 16-18

“But YHVH is with me like a mighty, awesome One.  Therefore my persecutors shall stumble, and not prevail.  They shall be greatly ashamed, for they have not acted wisely - an everlasting reproach never to be forgotten.”   
Jeremiah 20: 11

“He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High, Who abides under the shadow of the Almighty, He is saying of YHVH, ‘My refuge and My stronghold, My Elohim, in Whom I trust!’  For He delivers you from the snare of a trapper, from the destructive pestilence.  He covers you with His feathers, and under His wings you take refuge; His truth is a shield and armor.”   
Psalms 91: 1-4

Chapter Fourteen--
Prosperity Of Spirit

Because I walk in Messiah's Truth, I am prospering in my spirit, soul and body, both is this life and will prosper even greater in the life to come, as the Scriptures say:

“And guard the charge of Elohim: to walk in His ways, to guard His laws, His commands, His right-rulings, and His witnesses, as it is written in the Torah of Mosheh, so that you do wisely all that you do and wherever you turn…”   
1 Kings 2: 3

“Teach me Your way, O YHVH; let me walk in Your truth; unite my heart to fear Your Name.”   Psalms 86: 11

“Beloved ones, I pray for you to do well in every way, and be in health, as your life is doing well.  For I rejoiced greatly when brothers came and witnessed of the truth in you, as you walk in truth.  I have no greater joy than to hear of my children walking in truth.”   
3 John 1: 2-4

According to His Torah, divine health and financial prosperity are mine, through obedience, so that I may be a blessing to those of whom YHVH causes me to meet, as the Scripture says.

“And it shall be, if you diligently obey the voice of YHVH your Elohim, to guard to do all His commands which I command you today, that YHVH your Elohim shall set you high above all nations of the earth.  And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice of YHVH your Elohim: Blessed are you in the city, and blessed are you in the field.  Blessed is the fruit of your body, and the fruit of your ground and the fruit of your livestock - the increase of your cattle and the offspring of your flocks.  Blessed is your basket and your kneading bowl.  Blessed are you when you come in and blessed are you when you go out.  YHVH causes your enemies who rise against you to be smitten before your face - they come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways.  YHVH causes the blessing on you in your storehouses and in all to which you set your hand, and shall bless you in the land which YHVH your Elohim is giving you.  YHVH does establish you as a set-apart people to Himself, as He has sworn to you, if you guard the commands of YHVH your Elohim and walk in His ways.  And all peoples of the earth shall see that the Name of YHVH is called upon you, and they shall be afraid of you.  And YHVH shall make you to have plenty of what is good, in the fruit of your body, in the fruit of your livestock, and in the fruit of your ground, in the land of which YHVH swore to your fathers to give you.  YHVH opens to you His good treasure, the heavens, to give the rain to your land in its season, and to bless all the work of your hand.  And you shall lend to many nations, but you do not borrow.  And YHVH shall make you the head and not the tail.  And you shall be only on top, and not be beneath, if you obey the commands of YHVH your Elohim, which I command you today, to guard and do.  And do not turn aside from any of the Words which I am commanding you today, right or left, to go after other mighty ones to serve them.”  
Deuteronomy 28: 1-14

I speak and act upon the truth of YHVH's Word, fully expecting Him to meet all of my needs and to do super abundantly above all I can have, hope, dream, or desire in every area of my life.  As the Scriptures say:

“And the seer shall be ashamed, and the diviners embarrassed.  And they shall all cover their lips, for there is no answer, O Elohim.  But truly I am filled with power, with the Spirit of YHVH and with right-ruling and with might, to declare to Ya’aqob his transgression and to Yisra’el his sin.”   Micah 3:7-8

“The thief does not come except to steal, and to slaughter, and to destroy.  I have come that they might possess life, and that they might possess it beyond measure.”   
John 10: 10

“For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Master, Yeshua Messiah, from Whom all fatherhood in the heavens and earth is named, in order that He might give you, according to the riches of His esteem by power, to be strengthened in the inner man, through His Spirit, that the Messiah might dwell in your hearts through belief…”  
Ephesians 3: 14-17a

“And my Elohim shall fill all your need according to His riches in esteem by Messiah Yeshua.”
Philippians 4: 19

Father, I again thank You for Your Word and its life giving encouragement.  I ask You to bless the planting of its seed into my life, in the seen and unseen realm, and that it grow and blossom this man into a tree of Your righteousness.  Baruch atta Adonai!


No comments:

Post a Comment