No Turning Back Part 2

In my first article on "No Turning Back", I wrote from the perspective of a physical following--completing a task or series of tasks at hand.  In the same general theme of "no turning back", I now come from the perspective of what I have become as a man for my resolve to follow Messiah.  Who am I and how do I view myself in Yahweh's service?

As long as I live, I will likely continue to assess and re-assess my status in Messiah.  Yet, I believe the beginning of my understanding of who I am came from my own mouth in response to an elder Rabbi on the plane bound for Israel last November.  When he asked me if I were Christian or Jew, I responded, "neither; I am Hebrew.  I follow the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob".  In hearing the words I spoke, I knew I had truly done according to the charge of John in Revelation.

"Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.  For, her sins have reached to heaven, and Yahweh has remembered her iniquities." Revelation 18: 4-5

In hearing my own response to the Rabbi, I realized Father had re-defined me according to my faithfulness to Him in preceding years.  For several years, I had separated myself from many Christian doctrines , yet was still somehow held in the grips of that moniker.  Even so, according to His mercy and loving kindness, I had been taught by His Holy Spirit, having lies replaced with Truth.

The name "Jesus" became of no intrinsic value for me anymore.  I called Him by His true name "Yeshua".   The "J" name had the evolving nature of the invention of man--specifically, from Emperor Constantine of Rome--and was one of many efforts to eradicate our Hebrew heritage from Scripture.  Those that use this Greek name support with their mouth the lies of the "Babylon the great"--the great whore.

For several years, I have celebrated His feasts described in the Torah rather than the pagan spring and winter feasts of Christianity.  Just as with the false name of Messiah, I found these celebrations of Christianity to be pagan in the worst sense.  Those that give homage to these Christian "holly-days" steep themselves in witchcraft and idolatry.  

I study Father's holy Torah and glean from it His ideals of wisdom and life.  For, without a firm understanding of Torah, one CANNOT correctly interpret the New Covenant.  Without a firm foundation in Torah, the tenets of Christianity create nothing more than another false religion with a false messiah.  Yes, I have been re-defined by Father according to the words of Paul to the Galatians.  

"And if you are in Messiah, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise." Galatians 3: 29 

For my faithfulness to Him in deed, and according to the testimony of my own mouth, I am no longer a Christian.  By faith, I am of the seed of Abraham.  

This article is a calling for Yahweh's true people to make a "clean break" from the grips of Christianity.  Who are these true people?  Scripture says they are "those that have an ear to hear".  They will have "a heart to obey" as Father spoke through Moses in Deuteronomy 6: 4

The choice is now made available.  Will it be a continuance of Baal-like adherence to the tenets of Christianity and pagan mixture?  After all, Baal worship is nothing more than a mixture of Yahweh's purity of truth with the filth of unholy lies.  Or, will it be a choice for the encouraging peace of obedience through His Holy Spirit?  If the latter, then do as Paul told the Corinthians. 

"Therefore come out from among them and be separate, says Adonai.  Do not touch what is unclean, and I will receive you.  I will be a Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters, says YHVH Almighty."  2 Corinthians 6: 17-18

No comments:

Post a Comment