An Unfinished Work of Art--Eternal Promise: A Work Completed

Eternal Promise—A Work Completed
Part 4 of 5

What Father has spoken He will also cause to happen. By the simple utterance of HIS voice all things came into being, each coming with special purpose. Truly it is written of HIM in Psalms 90: 2, “Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever You had formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, You are YHVH.”

Of HIS Word, Isaiah says in 55: 11, “So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.” Of HIS secure resolve, Jeremiah writes in 1: 12, “Then the LORD said to me, "You have seen well, for I am ready (watching over) to perform My Word".

As a potter takes a lump of clay and works it into a beautiful vessel, so our Master Potter takes our lump of flesh, smooths out the rough spots, and molds us into a vessel capable of completing HIS purposes. Sadly, many will not rise to the occasion, fulfilling HIS purpose in their lives.

Unlike many of us, Father YHVH completes what HE sets out to do. HE says through the prophet in Isaiah 40: 8, “The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of YHVH stands forever.” Peter echoes the prophet in 1: 24 of his first epistle and adds, “Now this is the Word which by the gospel was preached to you.”

You are the special creation of HIS hand. Witness to this truth was given to Jeremiah in 1: 5. “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations.” No matter the purpose for which you are created, you are a precious child of the King. HE will fulfill that purpose in you! Be encouraged and live accordingly!

CLICK HERE FOR PART 5 OF "UNFINISHED WORK OF ART"

No comments:

Post a Comment